Monday, July 16, 2012

Dead Crabs and What Not


It’s a busy busy life at our house these days.  We have been babysitting a guinea pig, eating donuts, and cooking with wine.

And don’t forget the golfing, complete with new golf shoes and a new golf skirt for myself. 

Golfing is all about fashion.  Just ask my husband and his Gorton’s fisherman hat.

Abbey got her braces this week.

Allie is growing out her hair.

Amber made a dinosaur out of clay, tape, and tinfoil.

Actually, Amber had a rough week.  Moo Moo the hermit crab passed out of this world and she had a little funeral.

As for me, I had a girls night out with my culture club and took pictures of sake, beer, and the sink in the bathroom.  Don’t ask me why.

In just two days it is off to America I fly without the kiddos and the husband.  It’s been two years since I have stepped into a Target.  I am peeing my pants with excitement!

What have you been up to this week?

3 comments:

  1. Target....super jealous! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post. :) In answer to your question... this week I have been mostly reading Janet Evanovich. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Nice post :D
    Your blog is very good!
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Love,
    Anne

    movieanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete